- Secure data export from utility billing software to Webcheck's servers
- Separate calculations for each utility plus taxes to closing
- Sophisticated consumption estimates with tiered billing
- Separate calculation of daily costs per utility for early or late closings
- Local Improvement Districts,
- Connection and "late-comer" fees
- Cleanup and other property liens
- Look up by street address or tax/parcel number
- GIS import and address verification
- Secure and private: no personal information given to closing agent
- Immediate access to an official lien information document for closing file
- Re-check reminder notices to closing agent
- Notification to utilities of estimates, re-checks, and canceled sales
- Buyer details collected ahead of closing
The Webcheck Difference
- You Receive an email or fax from an escrow or title company looking for a payoff estimate.
- You look up the property and its billing history
- You manually run the numbers and make adjustments for the various factors your processes take into account.
- If the closing date changes, go back to step 1.
- Escrow types in the property address and automatically receives an instant, on-demand payoff estimate based on current rates and historical/seasonal consumption
- You get notified of the payoff estimate and only need to handle the occasional edge case
- Escrow re-checks on the day of closing and gets an up-to-date payoff estimate or bill.
- The escrow or title company emails or faxes a request
- They wait for you to crunch the numbers
- With any luck, they email or fax again on the day of closing to get a more accurate payoff estimate.
How Webcheck Works
Integrating Webcheck with Utility Billing Software
Webcheck integrates with a wide range of different utility billing software such as Caselle, Eden, InHance, Incode, Munis, and Springbrook.
Do you use a different utility billing Software? Webcheck can integrate with a wide range of advanced utility billing systems. Contact us or schedule a demo to see how Webcheck can make the property sale closing process smoother for everybody.